Our advanced social media course is practical and inspiring – join this masterclass for a highly interactive day, taught by experts.
Where: Basepoint Business Centre, Swindon
When: Tuesday, 1st March
9.30am – 4.30pm
- How important social media is to your organisation
- What channel should you pick?
- Doing Facebook & Twitter better (plus practical exercise)
- Using Instagram, Whatsapp, Snapchat or Pinterest
- The current trends in social (vlogging, Gifs, podcasting, memes etc)
- Practical – brainstorming better ideas and approaches for your own social media campaigns
- Evaluation – What does success and learning look like? How and what to measure,
- Take away tips and tricks
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Who’s it for?
This is an advanced social media training day for PR, communications and social media professionals.
The course and doesn’t cover basics like how to tweet or use Facebook, it’s for those who already use social media at work and want to step things up a gear.
We’ll look at what content works best for different channels, current trends, and how to get people to share what you publish.
Practical help with experienced trainers who know what it’s really like.
On the day you will be inspired and challenged by two experts with bags of experience in social media campaigning, communications and digital engagement.
Natalie is the founder of Wiltshire based social media agency, Naturally Social. Natalie has over 8 years’ experience in local government and was one of the first social media officers in local government in the UK. She is now using her experience and passion for social media to show others how making meaningful relationships online can enhance brand reputation and customer satisfaction.
Helen has spent the past two years growing her business, Social For The People, training and designing social media campaigns for civil servants, politicians and communications staff in local government, NHS, social housing organisations and charities. She spent ten years in Monmouthshire County Council managing web, social media and communications – and she won many awards for her work. Have a look at the ‘about Helen‘ page for more of a flavour what she’s like.